Whether the business is small or big, the primary need and problem of every business are they need more and more customers, with an increasing portion of the world’s population using social media platforms today. Almost 66% of Facebook users state that they like and follow a brand on the platform and 90% of Instagram users follow a business on this social media channel. So it is clear why we need a social media marketing strategy for gym?
You and your marketing team could also be handling these social media channels for your gym a bit like you’d handle your personal channels. But is that a winning strategy? A specialized plan for your social media channel is required to boost your gym business.
Are you able to sit down together with your fitness marketing trainer and work on a social media marketing strategy for the gym? Here we’ll discuss some checklists to start with a social media strategy and add in these best practices.
Social Media Marketing Strategy For Gyms – Best Practices
Focus on the right social media channels.
It’s tempting to undertake and be everywhere but you would like to form the foremost of your social media efforts. Most fitness brands should be focusing on posting and engaging on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This is to not say that value can’t be found in LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, et al., but starting with the three biggest channels will bring you the most important return on your investment of time and Money.
Start with buyer personas.
You need to start your plan with buyer personas. Do you have your buyer personas developed? If not, work thereon first to make sure that you simply are going to be creating the proper quiet content and targeting it to the proper audience. You want to focus on reaching your ideal gym members on your social media channels. You’ll be more successful in reaching potential members with persona-based content instead of trying to attach with everybody generally.
Address all stages of the marketing funnel.
Your prospects aren’t beating an equivalent stage of the marketing funnel. Different social content is required for every stage so as to nurture your leads toward the subsequent stages and keep members engaged. In order to get the most out of your social media, post the right content in front of the right people at the right time & Keep your posts varied between the following stages.
- Strangers – Must focus on fan follower generation and advertising to bring new prospects to your profiles.
- Followers – Focusing on engagement and blog content helps you to build trust and keep your followers interested in your brand.
- MQLs/SQLs (Marketing/Sales Qualified Leads) – To turn your followers into a lead focus on giveaways and educational gated content.
- Member Generation – Membership offers or free trials encourage leads to come in and experience your club. (ex. Offer a seven days trial and give the best of your business.)
- Member Engagement – And last but not least focus on in-club events, class information, club updates, closures, and renovations to boost member retention.
While creating content keep “8 E’s” in mind
Follow these social media checklists and therefore the following guidelines for social media content that builds community and nurtures potential leads.
- Educate your customer with fitness, nutrition tips which they will use in or out of the gym.
- Establish thought leadership of your fitness brand with credible, knowledgeable content, that will help you to grow your business
- Encourage and inspire members & leads with motivational quotes and stories
- Engage your customers through questions and comments.
- Evoke an emotional response and connection through authentic content with storytelling
- Energize and pump up your audience to urge active and healthy by heading to your gym
- Expand community and reach by more fans into promoters
- Expedite lead generation through paid targeted social campaigns that help to more Audience
Know when to use organic vs. paid content.
The only posting original post on a social media platform that will not reach the number of people you desire or build your community fast enough. You must be willing to provide a social ad budget to boost your reach and bring in leads. The social media Algorithm is your content should be a mixture of paid and organic for the best results.
These social media best practices support our Inbound-Hybrid approach to marketing to bring gyms faster growth.
Our Social Media Marketing For Gyms Pricing
Are you tired of getting unsatisfying results from your social media marketing strategy? Don’t settle for any less. You can do better on social media platforms. Our social media services let you be sure every penny you spend on a social media campaign will generate the results. Contact us today to get more from your strategies.
|Original Content Creation for SMM||√||√||√||√|
|Social Media Calendar Organization||√||√||√||√|
|Post Promotion (Ad Boost Management)||√||√||√||√|
|Platforms Included: Facebook & Instagram||√||√||√||√|
|Initial Campaign Strategy||√||√||√||√|
|No Setup Fee or Initial Campaign Investment||√||√||√||√|
|Up to two hours of consultation per month||√||√||√||√|
|Post Frequency||10||15||25||Contact Us|
Reach out to us and learn how we can customize a plan specifically for you. Need more services? Check out our common requested add-ons after people review our social media management pricing. Contact Us