Social media is in trend these days. Nearly everywhere you go, someone’s talking about it. Business people are frequently invited to events, meetings and exhibitions either directly related to social media marketing or which have at least some relevance to it. It’s likely these gatherings have been driven by at least some kind of social networking activity too.
Technology has revolutionised drastically. Smartphone has taken the place of TV, Newspaper and camera. People get everything on their smartphone or desktop.
So, the old day advertisement is not working nowadays. Because People spend most of their time on their smartphone and show their presence on social media.that’s why social media marketing has become a big platform for you to grow your business.
Social Media Statistics
About more than 250 million people are actively using Facebook. 346 million people read blogs, and 184 million are bloggers themselves. Twitter has more than 14 million users, and YouTube claims more than 100 million video viewers per month. Most consumers are connected through social media than ever before, and every second your company is not engaging them in social media is a wasted opportunity. It is the right time to use this opportunity. So, get on board.
One huge realisation I’ve come to – especially for business owners – is, without what I term ‘tactical engagement’, a lot of time and effort will continue to be wasted. Social media services are tools, not new worlds. In the best of all worlds, you see results that improve customer acquisition, retention, and buying behaviour — in other words, your bottom line. If this sounds known, that’s because everything you already know about marketing is correct.
If you undertake a social media marketing campaign, we urge you to keep your plans simple, take things slowly, and always stay focused on your customers.
Social media is a long-term commitment. Other than little experiments or pilot projects, it is advised you to don’t bother starting a social media commitment if you don’t plan to keep it going. Any short-term benefits you see aren’t worth the effort you have to make.
Improving business processes
Already, there are many clever businesses have found ways to use social media to improve business processes. Though individual applications depend on the nature of your business, consider leveraging social media to
- It is a great tool to find and correct customer problems or complaints.
- Receive customer feedback and input and implement it to new product designs or changes.
- It has great technical support to many people at one time; if one person has a question, chances are good that others do, as well.
Integrating Social Media into Your Overall Marketing Effort
Social media is only part of your online marketing. Online marketing is the most important aspect of your overall marketing. Don’t mistake the part for the whole.
Consider each foray into social marketing as a strategic choice to supplement your other online-marketing activities, which may include
- Creating and managing a marketing-effective website: Use content updates, search engine optimization (SEO), inbound link campaigns, and event calendar postings to your advantage.
- Displaying your product’s or service’s value: Create online press releases and email newsletters. Share testimonials and reviews with your users and offer affiliate or loyalty programs, online events, or promotions.
- Advertising Take advantage of pay-per-click ads, banners, and sponsorships. Social media is neither necessary nor sufficient to meet all your online marketing needs.
Use social media strategically to
- Meet an otherwise unmet marketing need.
- Increase access to your target market.
- Open the door to a new niche market.
- Move prospects through the conversion funnel.
- Improve the experience for existing customers.
The Power of Social Media
Before they loosen the corporate purse strings, those holding them will say, “Show me the impact social media have on reputation and the bottom line.” In answering, start here. Statistics eloquently tell some of the story. Social media can be a blessing for brand equity, customer loyalty, and business performance. Various studies have found the following:
- After interacting with a company through social media, 74% of consumers have a more positive brand impression.
- Purchase likelihood increases 51% after a customer clicks the “like” button of your products or services on social media.
- When a customer receives good service, social media users tell three times as many people about it as do nonusers of social media.
- 83% of people who complained about a given company on Twitter “liked or loved” a response by the company.
- 90% of consumers trust product reviews from known people and 70% trust reviews from unknown people.
- 40% of social media users “like” businesses to receive special discounts and promotions.
- Social Media followers of a brand spend twice as much as those who are not a brand follower. In all aspects of the customer relationship life cycle, online social media platforms are now playing a crucial role.
Here are a few of the ways social media are part of the conversation:
Awareness, Knowledge, Consideration, Selection
Before people made a purchase from you, conversations about what brands to buy take place online, and the proliferation of customer ratings and reviews influences buyers, along with the sharing of purchases and recommendations. Companies profit through increased online visibility in search, video, mobile, and the blogosphere. More and more companies are profiting from free sampling campaigns, coupons, and sweepstakes. Increasingly, social media are driving customer awareness, influencing customer research and willingness to try new products, and inspiring purchase decisions and recommendations.
Satisfaction, Advocacy, Loyalty
After purchases are made, social networks are the new CRM channel, a place to publicly resolve complaints, receive testimonials, and deepen consumer engagement. Brands build equity with their social media fan bases and encourage loyalty through member-exclusive discounts, the building of personal relationships, corporate social responsibility, cause-related marketing, and more.
Build Market Presence
If customers don’t know about your business, they will not become your customers. Social media plays an important role to increase your visibility among potential customers, it allows to create a business profile on all the major social networks for free, so you have nothing to lose.
Nowadays customers have more power tool -social media which give more idea and knowledge about products and services. Before making any decision, people do a quick search to browse your website and social media.
Customers do not show interest in businesses that do not show genuine and interesting post. Instead, It is advised to let your brands to glitter through in everything you share on social media. Always be true to who you are, not who you think you should be. The customer wants to see real people behind your social profiles.
Social media is coming with new feature and update every single day which makes people get engaged on social media. It is not necessary to do everything. Engage with new ways to connect with your customer, and allow yourself to learn how to use new features. you could post a series of Instagram Stories to give customers a behind-the-scenes tour of your product and services.
Social media have successfully broken down barriers between companies and their customers. Now, instead of calling a customer on the phone, many people use Facebook or Twitter to solve problems or find information. build your reputation as a responsive, caring brand by offering support through social media
Excel in business at a nominal cost
Marketing costs are huge, and not all business can afford huge campaigns. But you can get a lot of value for your money with social media advertising. Your business, regardless of size or budget, has an opportunity to grow your customer and reach your goals through ads on social media like Facebook and Instagram.
Social media is one of the important part of your business marketing, but it is not difficult to manage. You need to take the first step, create a profile, and start engaging with your customers.
This is wonderful stuff! Thanks for the great ideas. Indeed social media is the future marketing platform. When you see children as young as 10 using smart phones and creating social media profiles, then you know that you can only ignore social media marketing at your own peril.
Great article. Thanks for your efforts. Appriciate it.
Awesome write up. Thanks a lot for talking the time to write this and share it with us.
Thanks for sharing… It’s really an eye opener. You just gave me another solid reason to stick with my favourite blog.
I like that you just gave us new information that we can use in our pages.
Thanks for the predictions! I will definitely focus on the basics before starting to focus on the other methods.
Thanks for sharing this informative piece of content. Social media is a very Power Full Marketing Strategy if Done right. As globally an average user spends 2.4 hours a day on scrolling social media platforms.
Comments are closed.