In this modern internet world, we all know the important role of a website. Building a website from scratch takes too much time and knowledge of different programming languages as well. But when we think about blogging and other websites a Page Builder makes this task too much easier and a blogger saves much time to think about his blogging niche.
A Page Builder simply a plugin for your WordPress that allows you to create, edit and customize your website look without writing a single line of code. A Drag and Drop Page Builder has some premade elements that you use to create your awesome site.
There is many drag and drop page builders for WordPress are available on the internet or the WordPress plugin store. Here we will go through all the necessary details of the top 5 drag and drop page builders to find out the best for your next website.
The Elementor Page builder has extensive exposure in the WordPress community and it is also not unknown that this is the ultimate free WordPress page builder ever. Elementor lets you create a unique looking post and pages compared with a template that comes with your theme. You can create an impressive layout and pages design even if you are not a professional nor have any website building experience.
The Key Features of Elementor
- Elementor is the fastest drag and drop builder for WordPress, which means ‘What You See is What You Get’ unlike working with old HTML and CSS, the old school way.
- There are more than 90+ Widgets like buttons, heading, images, carousels, counters, progress bar, forms and above 300 designer-made templates to choose from.
- The best thing is the responsive design editing is available in the free version of Elementor and it’s easier to switch to mobile view, tablet view and tweak every element to look perfect in any device.
- The pro version of Elementor also has a theme builder, you can use the theme builder feature you can modify core elements of your theme such as header, footer, blog archive and single post template.
- Elementor has a complete Woocommerce builder module that will help you create your dream Woocomerce store. With the Woocommerce builder, you can design a single product page and archive pages visually and zero coding easily.
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich WordPress page builder that helps to create a great looking website and content as hassle-free as possible. With beaver builder, you can build custom posts and pages by dragging and dropping them into the canvas. You don’t need a knowledge of coding and/or HTML to create a beautiful website with Beaver Builder. Let’s take a look at Beaver Builder features and how it makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
The Top Features of Beaver Builder Are Listed Below
- You can visually edit what the individual pages will look like, just choose a content block and drag it to an appropriate place. Beaver Builder supports full drag and drops feature so you can arrange text and images on the page freely.
- There are more than 30 content elements/modules like heading, button, gallery and more available for you and about 50+ ready templates are available to reduce the design hustles.
- Beaver Builder gives you the ability to fully customise pages, posts, and custom post types to create a consistent look for your website or to give any single piece of content on your site a unique feel.
- The pro version of Beaver Builder is compatible with WooCommerce. This allows you to create and fully customise the appearance of your website and create an E-Commerce store.
- The output of Beaver Builder Designs is mobile friendly and SEO friendly too. So you don’t need to especially design your pages for mobile and tablets.
Divi is actually a theme provided by a leading WordPress theme shop Elegant Themes. The Divi WordPress theme is one of the most popular used themes in 2020. Divi theme is packed with a drag and drop page builder tool. The Divi Page Builder is now available as a standalone page builder plugin and for that, you do not need to have a Divi theme. And now if you want to have more control over how your WordPress website looks then this plugin could be what you are looking for.
Let’s Have A Look At Its Feature.
- Divi started as a back end page builder tool, but now it’s now a full front end drag and drop page builder. This great Divi upgrade now enables live editing for the front end of the website based on WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) interface.
- The Divi drag and drop page builder isn’t only for non-coders even experienced web developers can save precious time by using the powerful drag and drop feature.
- This page builder plugin also packed with a great selection of high quality premade layouts and websites. Divi offers 100’s of pre-built websites and about 791 individual page layouts.
- Divi also offers an open-source imagery library that is updated every week and you get access to 1000’s of Open Source Photos & Illustrations.
- Divi is also compatible with WooCommerce, with the WooCommerce integration you can customise your eCommerce store more easily. The WooCommerce module is free with any plan of Divi page builder.
Brizy is new in the race of drag and drops WordPress builders. It joins popular names like Elementor. Despite being young its free version already has 50000+ active installs which speak to how well it performed in a few years. This WordPress builder is built with React Technology which means it comes with a bunch of unique features that won’t be found in any other Page Builders. Brizy basically has the same role which lets you create beautiful and modern pages without touching a single line of code.
What We Like In Brizy
- Brizy offers more than 4000+ icons.
- While using this page builder you will notice its simplicity. The clutter-free interface doesn’t overwhelm its user unneeded elements of any kind.
- With over 150 pre-made templates including multipurpose templates and layouts, you can create seriously beautiful web pages.
- A Brizy cloud is a great tool that makes it easier to create amazing landing pages.
- With its Cloud autosave feature, you shouldn’t worry about losing the adjustment you have made while working for a long time.
- Brizy Pro comes with popular services like MailChimp, HubSpot, and Woocommerce as well.
- For a reasonable amount of money, you get unique features that are not being offered by other page builders yet.
Visual composer comes from the team behind WPBakery page builder. WPBakery page builder is used to be known as Visual Composer but the team behind it separated the product. Visual Composer is a complete website builder whereas WPBakery is just a page builder. Visual Composer also gives the power of drag and drop website builder with a user-friendly editor coupled with templates, blocks, elements and extensions. And of course, you don’t need coding skills. Visual Composer is a front end page builder for WordPress with over 1.5 million installs.
The Top Features of Visual Composer
- It is a live previewed drag and drop editor with hundreds of ready to use content elements that bring lots of design features.
- This builder provides responsive design out-of-the-box i.e all elements and template are responsive and mobile/tablet ready.
- It has impressive collections of add-ons, you can get them from the Visual Composer Hub or from third-party developers.
- Visual Composer offers seamless integration to Unsplash photo library. You can download and use high-quality royalty-free images right from the live editor.
- The TreeView editor allows you to navigate through the page elements that make a design process much easier.
- Visual Composer works with any WordPress theme so changing theme doesn’t loose your designed layout.